RE: [ST] Here's a poser

Mort and Steve,

I believe that this item was replaced on my ST late Winter early Spring (it's all one season out here in CA). I'm one of the unfortunates that doesn't have a dry place for my bike currently, and although I usually try to keep it covered, sometimes I'm caught off guard and it is left out in the rain. Anyway, when i took my bike in for the 12k service, they found the starter switch was corroded. I hadn't experienced any of the difficulty, but I have no doubt, had my dealer not found it and replaced it, I would have.

I paid nothing, since it was covered under warranty. If either of you is still under warranty, you might want to look into it.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA