[ST] Trip to Wales

Just got back from a week in Pembrokeshire in Wales, visiting relatives and
doing the tourist thing in my native land.  Unfortunately, I was not on the
bike, but in a rental car with the kids in tow.  But the roads, ah the
roads....   I'd forgotten just how great they are.  Like the "main" road
from Fishguard to Cardigan or from Cardigan to Carmarthen.  Or from Pembroke
to Tenby.  The roads are for the most part, well maintained, so plenty of
curves, dips etc, but few nasty surprises like gravel or pot holes.

So anyone who gets a chance, it's well worth a visit to beautiful
Pembrokeshire, not just for the great scenery and coastline, but for those
roads too....

(and for those purists who are just waiting to correct me, yeah, I know
Cardigan and Carmarthen are not in Pembs, but they're close enough to
deserve an honorable mention...)

Cheers,

Mort Harries
Haworth NJ (where the roads are way too straight)