[ST] triumph dealers

SoCal Triumph took on Ducati as a second dealership. I don't think they are planning to drop Triumph. They do have two different showrooms, though. Having owned Ducatis, I'll stick to Triumph.
Bare
>From what I've heard, the biggest reason for Triumph dealers to abandon ship
is the minimum stock requirements imposed by TIA. Imagine being a Ducati
dealer, and having to try selling Thunderbirds parked next to a line of
Monsters and purebred sportbikes.