Re: [ST] Used ST or RS

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 01:44:34PM -0700, Craig Moddle wrote:
> Definitely easier to find an ST than an RS out here.
> I had originally been thinking ST, but have been thinking more of the RS
> because it'll be primarily a commuting machine with occasional forays up the
> highway. Which I understand the RS may be better suited to.
> I have taken a short test drive on a used ST, and that's when I fell in
> love, both with the Sprint and with the triple.
>
> How're you folks finding the ST for commuting and general around town use?

Depends on your commute.  If it's stop'n'go rush hour stuff, neither
will be fun.  My wrists would get tired of that on the ST.  I'd imagine
the RS would be a little worse because of the lower bars.

As stated the ST will also give you more wind/rain protection.

Also, get a topbox.  Nothing better for commuting.

Laters,
Brian
- --
Euless, TX