Re: [ST] this thread's got legs

Hey John,

No harm done.  All you did was say that it was not believeable.  Folks
here didn't have
the full scoop.   Thanks for the kind words though.  Made my evening.

As for the  frustration, what choice do we have but roll with it.  Perhaps
some degree of fault lies with Triumph itself.  The seem to have several
components
to make a great bike.  Product design, quality, dependability, etc are
right up there.
There's got to be some reason (beyond bad economy, I predict) that Triumph
can't keep dealers.    There are still dealers in my area... I just need
to widen my
meaning of area.  There's a very reputable shop about 50 - 60 miles
away.  Well
worth the trip for a 12k service.  I'll probably make an appointment
soon, being
that I'm at 16k.

Vintage bikes and punk music.  Great combination!

Ride safe.

Andy