Re: [ST] Closing Triumph Dealers

I wish that manufacturers got the idea that the bike buying process
is VERY different from the car buying process.  I like having a
multi franchise shop.  I like small hole in the wall shops.  It's
very difficult for a good honest guy to make it as a dealer today
because of all of the rubbish.  I dealt with a very stand up guy in
Philly for my first few years of riding.  Small shop, very individualistic
guy, great service and passion.

It's a real shame.  I wish I had the means to open a shop.  A Triumph,
Guzzi, MuZ, Laverda dealer would be just the ticket to break me financially.
But it would be a fun ride.

Andy