[ST] Back break loose

My back brake appears to have come loose. I noticed it while cleaning the
back wheel- the whole brake assembley moves c. 1mm when the wheel is rotated
back and forward. I haven't noticed this before. Is this normal? Movement is
coming from the plate that anchors the brake to the axle so I can't see how
to tighten anything except perhaps the huge nut holding the wheel on. I have
checked all the other bolts/nuts that are exposed and nothing is loose
there.
Possible causes/explanations:
1. I just had the rear wheel off and rebalanced by a tyre dealer. Not
tightened properly or has come loose?
2. Did a track day yesterday and thrashed the living day lights out of me
and the bike- including some full-on
braking from c. 160 kph to 30 kph with lots of back bake to hold the back in
check.
3. Its designed like that and I'm an idiot for noticing it before
Any ideas?
Thanks
Barry
01 BRG ST