Re: [ST] Used ST or RS

In a previous email, Craig Moddle stated:
> How're you folks finding the ST for commuting and general around town use?

I commute into New York City on a daily basis. The bike is a charm. My
only complaint is that it is a little too wide at times. If I couldn't
split lanes at all with it I would take the train. Otherwise the only
time on the train is when there is ice on the roads.

Another lister, Mort Harries (sp?), also commutes into NYC. IIRC he
replaced one of his sprockets to get higher rpm's at lower speeds.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been
much of a day."
            -- John A. Wheeler