Re: [ST] Back break loose

Barry,
I just went out and checked my bike which is sitting forlornly
with the wheels off waiting for the new Avons.  The only thing
which moves is the caliper itself which being a floating caliper,
is normal.  OTOH, if you have play in the hub/wheel assy, that's
not a good thing - possibly a wheel bearing issue which should be
seen to asap.
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

 "Barry Evans" wrote:
> My back brake appears to have come loose. I noticed it while
cleaning the
> back wheel- the whole brake assembley moves c. 1mm when the
wheel is rotated
> back and forward. I haven't noticed this before. Is this
normal? Movement is