RE: [ST] BT-020 question (but not really I don't believe)

One last post for today.  (I've been saving up.)

I put new BT 020's on approx 2,000 miles ago.  I have not liked the handling
of these tires since they were shod.  They get bad when I get over approx
90mph.  The bikes weaves and acts like it's going to star shaking its head.
It never does get into a head shake routine at any speed, just acts like it
wants to.

I've wondered if it might be a simple tire balancing thing.  I'll go by the
dealer when I get a chance to ask him how well he thinks he balanced the
tires.  Yes, I should have went by by now, but I'm a procrastinator when it
comes to some things, this being one of them.  Beat me up, I don't care.

The original tires BT 57s were great.  Never any shaking at all.  I replaced
the rear with a Dunlop 208 on an emergency replacement while out of town.
No problems there either.

The BT 57 had a nice center ridge tread, so maybe that helps it hold a
straight line.  I'll admit to knowing close to nothing about tire
engineering, though I did use to watch tires getting retread as a kid.

I figure it's just a balancing thing.  Your thoughts?

Thanks,
James '02 ST