[ST] BT 020's and a Little Dragon Blog

Two issues buried 'neath the various ruminations below:

 1. Is the profile of the 020's really that much sharper than the 57s or
208?  That would explain why the edges of the tires didn't get scrubbed that
much.  ...  Never mind this question.  I went downstairs and compared the
tires.  Profile looks pretty similar.  I'll leave the note for completeness
sake, however, since it was introduced below.

 2. Any idea what's with the floppin' over business?  Is it due to the steep
angle of the tread close to the sidewall, do I need to take a MSF Beginner's
Course, or maybe I just started a bad habit on new tires.  The latter could
happen, as it's been a while since I ran the Dragon.  (I can't say that I
HAVEN'T started a new bad habit.)

Thanks,
James '02 ST

PS. (So I don't have to do another post...)  Checked my front wheel while I
was comparing profiles.  NO WHEEL WEIGHT on the front!  Wonder when that
disappeared?  This could explain the weaving, I think.

End of st-digest V2002 #1215