[ST] SkyKing Frame Sliders work

It is with no small amount of regret that I have to say that SkyKing frame
sliders work. Very well. To cut a long story short, I tested the left hand
side one on my 2002 Sprint ST last Friday and, apart from a bent (now
straightened) gear lever, a scuff on the engine casing that protrudes
through the fairing on that side and a losing half a footpeg, there was no
other damage on that side.

That didn't stop the headlights, centre plastic and right hand side upper
fairing getting damaged when they hit an immovable object.

The slider is well bent out of shape and I can supply pictures of it if
anyone would like to see what happens to one of these in such a
tarmac-slider interface.

The only thing I hurt in the crash was my pride (stupid error of
judgement). The next thing to be injured will be my credit card. Having
said all that, once I'd borrowed some tools from a nearby garage, loosened
all the fairings and popped one or two bits back into line, taped up the
broken light, I was able to continue on my way and catch up with my friends
in Braemar for the "Gathering" up there on Friday evening. Without the
slider, that would not have been possible.

Anyone in the UK got some spare British Racing Green plastics lying around
that they'd be willing to sell ....?

Cheers,

Stephen (Spud) McS.