Re: [ST] RAT Raid, Chicken Strips and Touchdown

Your suspension is setup properly to give u the bike's
fully intended ground clearance, looks like his is
sagging like a u know what.  More compression of the
suspension from the get go due to rider weight = less
ground clearance and chance to scrape pegs when leaned
over.

Bryce