Re: [ST] RAT Raid, Chicken Strips and Touchdown

Eric, I have my supension set about the same on my ST.  My wife and I
weigh about 30 pounds less I would guess.  Two up I have dragged my
center stand on left hand turns and both peg feels.  I have the front
forks set with one line showing.  I have slide the BT 020's on occasion
running hard two up.  I have balled up rubber on both he BT 020 and BT
57's.

You are right the bike is very capable two up.  I have a friend who
rides two up on an Aprilla Futura who has more ground clearance and
better suspension.  He can't get any from us because of the ST's
smoother fuel injection and better torgue exiting the corner.  I plan on
buying and Ohlins shock at some point to improve the handing along with
a Race Rech front end.

Rick
00 ST
95 VFR