Re: [ST] RAT Raid, Chicken Strips and Touchdown

>I don't put a lot of stock into how much someone's pegs are ground off, or
>whether they run their tires to the edge. What I'm impressed by is guys who
>run away from me and still look like they're smooth as ice. Guys that run
>away from me but look like they're trying too hard, I don't care to be
>behind any ways.
>--
>Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -

Couldn't agree with you more Matt.  I don't generally grind pegs, do scuff
my rear to the edges but not the front.  But I've noticed that checking
tires after a particulally ~good~ run that tire scuffing is not really a
good indication of how quickly I went thur a section.

Are you coming to the Western Rallye next week?  Hope to see ya there.

duncan
dallas
Tejas