RE: [ST] BT 020's and a Little Dragon Blog

That's one of my favorite things to do, also from a dead stop.  I pick a
cage in the far lane, then pull onto the road right as it passes the spot
where I'm entering.  Every now and again, I drop the throttle then twist for
a little front wheel action.  I don't get too crazy (just get approx 10-15
mph faster than them, then back off) since the intersection is only a mile
from my house.  I then usually go into the sit straight up, left hand on the
hip, "I'm just cruisin' enjoying the scenery mode" so they don't think I'm
some kind of screwball.

This also allows them to read the logo.  "Triumph."  It's not your father's
machine.  Man, but I do love riding.

BTW, I got about 67-68 mph in 1st gear twice this morning.  Speedo is hard
to read.

James '02 ST

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been
much of a day."
            -- John A. Wheeler