From: garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:garrysimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 2:37 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Touch-up Paint Kit - application newbie

<SNIP>
Most are only in the clear coat and/or paint surface (i.e. still yellow, but
scratched/dull). A few are through the paint to white underneath. The bike
was washed and waxed after removing the damaged RS sticker, so there is
still probably wax and maybe some sticker goo and who-knows-what on the
surface.

Advice appreciated...

Garry