RE: [ST] Touch-up Paint Kit - application newbie

Why fill it?  I find it makes people feel like they have something they can
talk to you about. :)  You won't believe how many little old ladies and old
guys ask about my bike after they see the scratches (um, divots).  Plus, all
kinds of folks at the Deals Gap store and Dragon Overlook walk up to me and
ask if I dropped it on the Dragon.  I tell them things like "yeah, it was a
tough save," or "you should see the other guy," or "a car forced me in the
ditch but I saved it."  Just like "Alice's Restaurant" they move away 'cause
they know I'm lying, then I own up to doing a no-brainer on cold tires at
5mph and we all laugh.  Besides, what if you drop it again?

Just kidding (partially).  I had planned on doing a major British flag on my
bike after dropping it (Jan 03), had even looked at doing a beautiful clear
coat job (even have a great price), but I just haven't gotten around to it.

Gary, where did you order the touch up kit from?

James
 ''02 ST, Red with a little touch of white :)