Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #1219

>(Of course, Sapphire Blue in the bright sun is the BEST looking color....he
>says while standing by for the expected "best color" thread.)
>
>Rich Marcus

Hey, you won't get any argument from me.  I ain't no color snob :)))  I
think the sapphire blue looks GREAT.  In fact, I will relate this;  when I
first saw the blue bike in the showroom at RPM I was not impressed, but the
first time I saw one on the road in the bright sunshine I was blown away!!
MUCH better looking in the real world.  Awesome light refraction.

Now if you wanna talk about photon absorption vs. relative speed and motion
dynamics, that's a whole 'nother story  :))

RED = Fast
Blue = Cool
Black = BAD
Silver = Refined
BRG = Class

and for you RS guys, Yellow = crazy MoFo, and so does that Lucifer Orange,
for that matter.  In fact, just riding an RS = crazy MoFo

duncan
dallas
TEJAS
(wishing I could have an RS for a second bike, but it just don't make sense)