RE: [ST] Rocket 3

<<
Anyone know when the Rocket 3 is actually going to be available?  WTF is
Triumph
up too?  Are they into *virtual* bikes now?  Must admit it would save money,
but then again you wouldn't make much would you?
BTW why isn't it a BSA?  A Triumph Rocket 3 just doesn't sound the same!

Cheers guys,
Mick.

I've heard release date is June 2004.  They really need to co-ordinate press
intro with actual release date better.  This delay, along with the delay
getting Daytona 600s out after press intros, isn't doing their sales any
good.

It isn't a BSA because John Bloor didn't buy rights to the BSA name, just
Triumph.  And now Rocket 3 has entered public domain due to not being used
for specified period of time, I've forgoten the actual length of time.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen