[ST] Speed 4 ; Dealer Issues

Has anyone had any experience with the Speed 4?  I
have a friend who is interested in one and would like
some feedback from those who have one or who have
ridden one.  You can reply off-list if you like.

Now, as for dealer network.  The sales Manager at my
dealer claims that Triumph is becoming as selective
about its dealers as BMW.  I get the feeling that the
issue at this time is that Triumph is being pushy with
its dealers, and if its dealers don't want to push
Triumphs, Triumph would rather they not try to sell
their bikes.  The questions is whether Triumph is
being realistic with their numbers . . . .

I've never really looked at the BMW network, but
somehow I figure its almost as sparce as the Triumph
one, from the number I have noted during my travels.
You will usually find BMW dealers in areas with a
large population concentration.  Those usually are not
the best places to ride . . . . .

I have approx. 45,000 miles on my ST, and I will not
hesitate to take it long distance.  ANY vehicle can
strand me, but I take precautions, keep my vehicles
maintained, and go about having fun!!

Keep the rubber side down and see ya in New Mexico!

Lisa
'99 Sprint ST
'03 Tigger