Re: [ST] Closing Triumph Dealers/Parts

Yes to carrying the socket. I was lucky last time I
needed to replace a tire on the road and the bike shop
actually loaned me one and I pulled the wheel in their
parking lot.

I got on the snap-on truck and updated my took kit.
Its a touch bulky but I can help myself as well as
other motorcyclists and in one case I stoped and
helped a cager on 85 in the middle of NOWHERE. I carry
a compact roll of duct tape also. Hose clamps and
flattened allen wrench in case I break the shift
lever. I have now also learned to carry a spare oil. I
know if anything happens, Im very much on my own parts
wise.

Another good idea I just read here is
downloading/printing out the dealer list in the USA.
Better update it frequently, it seems to be steadily
shrinking. By this time next year I will be able to
print it out on an index card!!  :)

Tony Burke
00 ST