re: Subject: [ST] Donnydogood's Oil Changing Tips

Don you read my mind :) I have been lurking and trembling at the same time
reading the oil change/filter thread and was about to ask for an idiots
guide because I'm trying to pluck up enough courage to do a 3000 km oil
change. But the ST doesn't help things- after days of anxiety I finally
plucked up enough courage to adjust the clutch cable at the bottom and ended
up taking off the side fairing off because I couldn't get the spanners in
there properly.
Barry
01 BRG ST