Re: [ST] Iron Butt Requirements/Trip Summary

You have travalled my old stomping grounds, Mt
Rushmore is about 25 min from my home (not where I
currently reside) Im stuck in WA right now but I rode
to the Black Hills through WY, MT, ID etc etc a couple
weeks ago. It sucks to be back in WA after that
awesome ride. I dont touch I-90 any more than
necessary
hwy 12 is good, and while in that area 14/16 is nice
There are many others. You must hit Yellowstone and
use south gate, go through the Tetons. you wont regret
it.

Iron Butt is a subjective term, like "biker" I have
heard many different definitions. It sounds like you
may be on the right track tho! For anyone reading that
has not been through that area, it really is awesome.
The riding is excellent. Open road may never mean the
same thing again!! Very correctly populated unlike the
Seattle area or other cities.

Never take I90 because you will miss sooooo much. Hwy
16 through MT contains a very long distance of awesome
sweepers. I cant list all the great roads there
........theres just to much to see. Racking up miles
in that region is very easy. Didja go to Deadwood?

Tony Burke
00 ST