RE: [ST] Non Triumph Tank Bags......

George,
Again I left it as the previous owner had it. He took a clip of one end
and threaded the strap through the gap under the fake tank just behind
the bolt at the front. I am not totally happy with this solution. There
are some small marks in the paint where the strap is. My guess is that
these were caused by something he used to get the strap through not by
the strap. I have taken it off once and it is a bit of a pain to thread
through.

But since I always ride with a tank bag I have left it as is.
Rupert