RE: [ST] No Triumph Tank Bags......

I use a tourmaster tank bag, but I use it on the passenger seat. I use the strap that normally is meant for the headstock and route it under the grab rail and around the lighting stocks (ok, maybe not the best strategy, but it lasted me ~2000 miles on a trip last spring). I use a bungy cord on the side of the bag closest to me secured on each side to one of the passenger pegs. It turned out to be a fantastic low-cost solution for extra storage on my trip.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA