RE:[ST] Non Triumph Tank Bags......

<<
https://www.luggagelocker.com

The Tank Locker is slick.  I've had mine for a couple of months now,
and its by far the best tank bag I've had.  Perfect solution for
composite tanks.  I hate strap bags, both functionally and
aesthetically, so this seemed like the way to go.

I've seen one in the flesh, soon to be demonstrated on the R6 of the owner
of TrickTape.  He loves the idea.  And that base plate, could be used in
police ballistic armor.  When you knock on it, it sounds like one of those
ceramic plates they use in the serious body armor.  I'm very tempted to try
one out.  The locking part is pretty nice, it's a barrel key, so it's not
very easy to pick, and it locks quite securely.  All that stands in my way
is, er, avalible funds.  Darnit, it always seems to come back to that!  heh

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen