[ST] WTF?

Well, when I was at the Galena Raid a week ago, I kind found a soft spot in
my heart for the Thunderbird Sport and have thought about adding one of
those to the garage instead of a Daytona 955i or Speed Triple to sit next to
the ST.

Well, I was looking at information on them and it lists a front fork that is
adjustable for preload, compression and rebound dampening and a rear shock
adjustable for the same.

What is going on here?  Why can Triumph offer suspension like that for one
of their "Classics", but not a sport tourer?

Anyway, just thought I would vent.  Instead I need to look at the RaceTech
upgrade for the front and just live with the rear for now.  (But what am I
really complaining for?  The ST suspension really isn't that bad, except a
little soft for someone of my weight).

Still would like to add a Thunderbird Sport and put on that D&D triple pipe
exhaust and really piss of the neighbors...  ;)

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
eric91z@xxxxxxxxx
'01 Triumph Sprint ST