Re: [ST] Leaking radiator

At 19:02 30/08/03, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>It looks like the radiator on my 2002 ST is leaking at the bottom right
>hand corner (as you sit on the bike. Has anyone else encountered any
>issues with these? I can't see any physical damage so I've got everything
>crossed that I can get a warranty repair or replace.

I can't remember if I posted the outcome of this or not, so I thought I'd
make sure. (Give praise where its due.)

Triumph came through on my leaking radiator in only a few days. Within a
week I had the bike back with a shiny, new radiator which, so far, has
retained all the fluid it's meant to.

The cost of these items is pretty scary though. The radiator alone was
GBP345. Add on a few hours labour and the final bill would no doubt been
not far off GBP450-500.

Thank you Triumph - just a shame it leaked in the first place - but they
put it right.

- - Stephen (Spud) McS.