[ST] Re: Ethanol

There's a considerable amount of problem with fiberglass tanks on vintage
motorcycles using ethanol fuel. Many old Norton owners are having to replace
or line their tanks due to the deterioration and it's a routine thread on
the International Norton Owners list. It is entirely possible that there's
difference in the fiberglass used 30 years ago and what is used now though.
That I couldn't say.

Scott S.