Re: [ST] Anyone use Autocom?

My friends who work at the local dealer told me to buy this
communicator. The dealer doesn't even sell this brand. They said that
the Collett unit is the most reliable on the market and that they are
very clear. If anybody has an opinion or has used the Collett
communicator i would appreciate any info.
http://collettcommunicators.com/
Gary
2000 Red ST