[ST] Home again, home again

Still catching up on the 200 e-mails I have from while I was at the TSRA
West Rallye, but I thought I'd better let the liSTeRS who were there know I
did make it home.  Red River, NM and the area was great, the routes were
fun, and no one crashed.  On top of all that I did my first 1k in 24 hours
type ride.  I didn't do "proper" IBA documentation, because I didn't want
the pressure of having to do it.  But I made a straight shot home, left Red
River around 9am cst Sunday, got home here in St Louis around 2am Mon.
Overall I wasn't in too bad a shape when I got in.  Still alittle
disoriented, but happy to be home.  Now to real e-mails.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen