[ST] Rally

A big thank you to everyone who made it to the Western Rally this year.  We
had a good turnout, especially considering that we got such a late start
planning it this year.  I've got a couple of ideas for next year and should
have those ready for everyone by January or February.  I hope there are
others out there who will put in their own proposals for next year.  It
really isn't all that hard to be the rally coordinator if you start early
and do a little every month and it is a lot of fun to see everyone having a
good time.  You will not be going it alone either as Blake, Steven, myself
and Lisa will help any way we can.  Enlisting your local friends, members
and dealers early in the process helps a lot too.

It was great to see all of you who Ruth and I have met at previous rallies
and to put faces to those I only know by written word.  I hope that we can
interest all of you in coming to another one next year and more of you who
had to stay at home for this one.

Thanks to PJ's Triumph in Albuquerque (505-323-6700) for providing all the
swag for the rally.  PJ was very supportive in helping me to prepare for
this rally.  If any of you are traveling through this way, stop in and say
hello.

Lisa and Richard:  Great Tigers.  You are making me think I should get one
too!

Leroy:  My first car was an El Camino, though I never encountered anyone in
(or out of) corduroys under my rear bumper!  Thanks for not showing us your
scars!

Steven K:  Great stories as always.  Keep 'em coming.

Steve:  Great riding with you on day one!  Thanks for not leaving me
completely in the dust.

Everyone:  A most enjoyable rally.  Great rides.  Great stories.  Great
food.

See you next time.
Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com