Re: [ST] Back from the rallye...

>Why would I, DownUnder in Australia, want to join the Texas Sports Rifle
>Association (http://www.tsra.com/) ? ;)
>Barry
>01 BRG ST (we just kick people here ;)

Well, Barry, you could start your very own chapter of the TSRA "Down Under"
and be the king of all realms.  The Assn. is for ALL sporting riders, no
mater what, no matter where.  The point is the TSRA is the heart of the ST
list and needs everyone's support. This is a nice listserve with good folks,
just remember where it all started and show some support.  And we don't
carry rifles in Tejas, too bulky, we carry Glocks  :))

duncan
dallas
TRIUMPH SPORT Riders Assn.
Loco Dawg