[ST] Re: clubbin

Woovis wrote:
<Ugh, I'm starting to get the feeling that joining RAT at the Allegheny
Raid was a waste of $30? I didn't get any responses to my last post, so
now wondering if anyone out there gets *anything*, magazines, event
notices, etc.? Anyone? Anyone? Beuhler?>

Bill,
Sometimes they are a little slow down in the home office in Atlanta.
Jim Callahan is the new RAT coordinator and he happened to be riding and
partying up a storm with me and a bunch of other RATs down at the Dragon
over the weekend.  See

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/news_raid_092803.html

So I doubt he's even seen your querries yet.  He can be a little hard to
get a hold of, but that's only because he's on the run doing RAT Raids
all over the country, which is going to be a double edge sword I guess.
The good news is that I am confident that he will reply to you when he
gets back if you emailed him.  Call him at the office if have to
678-854-2010, and tell him I sent you.

The magazine you get is only a quarterly mag so you should be getting
the next one for sure if you haven't gotten the latest which just got
released a couple weeks ago.

The other place to check out for events is the yahoo group,
www.yahoogroups.com/triacrossamerica