Re: [ST] Clubbin'

>The RAT leader has changed recently, though, and we should try again to see
>if there's any way we can work together to promote the brand and the riding
>experience.
>--
>Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>President, Triumph Sport Riders Assoc.
>San Jose, CA  (USA)
>*** TSRA Western Rallye in New Mexico: Sept. 19th and 20th ***

That is a most excellent idea, Blake.  I see no reason why the TSRA and RAT
cannot coexist and help each other.  WE are certainly willing, it's really
up the RAT, right?  I would hope that RAT and TNA would embrace the TSRA, as
we have been loyal supporters of the brand for a good while.  They may see
us as too narrowly focused (Sprint-ST/RS) but I would point out that we have
members that ride Speed Trips, TBR's, Trophies and Daytonas.  And would not
be surprised if we have a few Bonnies, TT-600s, and even (prospective)
Rocket III owners lurking out there.  Did I miss anyone?  <g>

duncan
dallas
loco dawg