re: [ST] Philosophically speaking...

<Does this sound to anyone else like the feeling you get on a motorcycle
when everything seems to be going perfectly?

- -Stuart>

even when it's not. on Saturday i was behind schedule, the earbuds were
driving me nuts, the 'check engine' light was unexplicably on - but the
sky was blue, the forests green, the road a ribbon, the triple
humming...all i could try to get my mind around was what a marvelous
cosmos that distills itself down to this moment at this place.

bp