Re: [ST] Fuel Filter Replacement

Garry,
Remember me saying be careful with that coupling that went into the fuel
pump/filter plate?  Mine broke and I took the plate off to clean out the
threads and to replace that all plastic 90 elbow.  That gasket is a pretty
hefty chunk of rubber-like material.  If you are careful taking it off and
on, AND you torque the screws down in a cross tightening method, I don't see
any reason to replace it.   I had it off three or four times during the
fitting replacement and when my EMU light was stuck on.  No leaks.  Make
sure you line everything up as well as you can before tightening.
Rod