Re: Re: [ST] Testing, testing, 123

Eric, glad to hear that things are going well for you, even if it's busy.  Job security!

I's raining here in Phoenix  today, but the Coast to Coast ride has been great so far.  The biggest attendance so far has been in Pensacola, about 50 folks for dinner.  I imagine the RAT raid there in May will be a big event as well.

i can't say enough good things about Dink and Julie at D and D cycles there.  More details on this later, but if you are in the Pensacola area, stop by and see a GREAT Triumph dealership.

Tonight we have dinner at the George and Dragon on N. Central here in Phoenix.  If anyone can make it, we will be glad to see you.  Free t-shirts to all attendees.

Tomorrow we'll leave for Pasadena and meet up with Mike Vaughan and John King.  Join us at Lucky Baldwin's on Colorado Blvd, about 7 pm.

I haven't got my address book with me, so please pass this along to any lists you are on.

Andy Kay, Riders of the Lost Empire.