Re: [ST] mud guard removal

30 and I left it alone (grin).  Admitted it's ugly, but for some reason
I can't bring myself to chop it.  I must be older than my years
because I've got the stock (lowered) exaust also.  Every other bike I've
got has quite a rumble to it.  Betwee, the m4 pipe on the SV650, Termis on
the Laverda, and Bubs on the Guzzi, I love to get on a quiet bike that's
fully
functional (meaning good hard bags), and comfortable.

A little off topic, so sorry.  Perhaps I not typical of my demographic.
Would
not be the first time this was suggested.

Ride safe.

Andy