From: Colt45 [mailto:colt4530@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 2:05 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] RS shock dimension?

My '02 RS is not harsh.  In fact, with the recommended settings, it's down
right plush, along the lines of a Cadillac STS.  I had lots of brake dive
and some wallow.  With RaceTech 1.0 fork springs and the rear preload at
max, it is good to adequate,  and the front is quite nice.  If I add a
passenger to the rear, it wallows again.

I am 6'-2", 225 pounds with a 34" inseam.  I have ST handle bars so I have a
bit more rear weight bias.

Bryce wrote:

I think most people will agree that the ST/RS are very

harsh in the front end over rough pavement.  Most

people are trying to correct this with the Racetech

emulators and getting the correct spring height for

their larger than average weighing American builds.

Bryce

- --

John Albright

'02 RS