[ST] What's a MZ?...

http://www.motorbyte.com/mmm/pages/reviews/skorpwin97_98.htm

We bought one to share, which Grace immediately glommed onto and rode to
New Mexico last year..we'd owned it for a month, and I fully expected to be
shipping it back. Instead, she dropped it twice in parking lot biffs, rode
the wheels off of it, and had a great time.

We lowered it for her, and that made it not work to well for me, so we
bought another one - this one had a race-prepped engine (carb, cams) and
had been owned by anal-retentive engineer, so it's immaculate.

I love riding it - a small, incredibly responsive motorcycle; riding her in
the Santa Monica Mountains, I actually find myself riding it significantly
faster than my Sprint ST.

Marc D