Re: [ST] No More Group Rides for Me

> Damn - that sucks!  Did the sweeper ever tell you why he decided to sweep
> from the front?  I hope that you get fixed and running shortly and
cheaply.

He told me that two riders in our group were going too slow and he got
frustrated staying behind them.  One was a new Bonnie rider and the other
was a Tiger that had taken water in the air box eariler in the day as we
crossed seven creeks.  Go figure... the ST's RS's and Bonnies crossed
without a problem but the 2002 Tiger sucked water!

George Cope
Roseville, CA
'99 Sprint ST Midnight ( bled out)