Re: [ST] Is Triumph Trying to Make Selling Their Bikes Harder

> That's one of the biggest things that I think is hurting sales of the
> Daytona 600s.  There are like 2 aftermarket parts for it, both from
> Triumph.
EXACTLY!!!!

> I heard that Micron does make an exhaust for it (actually, for the
> Valmoto race team), but they are under agreement with ValMoto or Triumph
> not to sell it!
Funny you mention Micron.  I called them to see if they had an ST/RS can.
Short answer was no, but Micron is one of those companies that guys tell you
"unofficially" the it is just too difficult to deal with Triumph because its
hard to get info on their bikes and Triumph makes changes withoug informing
the vendor.

Rod