Re: [ST] XR50 Motard Racing

you are correct about the xr50's.  I have to admit
that i have one that has been slightly modified.  I
haven't done any motard stuff, mostly dirt and some
ice riding.
http://home.comcast.net/~tbrock500/xr50iceracer.jpg

On the fun scale it is up near the roadracing i have
done.  what the little bikes lack in speed is made up
by all the laughing at yourself in your helmet.  once
you find some friends to buy them you can get some
good racing going.  being a foot off the ground also
makes for some near painless crashes (and some not so
painless ones if you crash really hard)

- -todd