Re: [ST] HTML messages?

Ken,
I got the same message yesterday and my work copy did not have HTML or Mime
set; however, I did find my home system did have HTML on the send setting.
Sorry about that.  It must have been one of those Microsoft Ghosts because I
normally set my send settings to plane text. If you are using Outlook
Express, go to Tools->Options->Send->Message Sending Format and click Plain
Text.  If you are using some other mail program tell me what it is offline
and I'll do my best to find out.
Rod