Re: [ST] HTML messages?

In a previous email, Masiak, Richard stated:
> Unfortunately I'm stuck with a PC running Windows.  But that's the
> only Microsoft software I run at home.

Your secret is safe with us. I use it too. I have MS Office installed
just for convenience but I use WordPerfect. The only MS software that I
use religiously is Spider Solitaire. ;-)

> Gotta admit though, they have a great marketing department.  Who else
> can convince the world that a pile of crap is gold and sell it to
> them ;)

Maybe the same people that told us a pile of sand was a weapon of mass
destruction!

*heading for my bunker*

My apologies to this list if I am being rather cynical today. Last night
I spoke to my son in the army. He will be home for two weeks in a couple
of weeks then he heads to his duty station in Georgia. He will then
probably be shipped to Iraq in November. Personally, I'm scared shitless.

- --
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"The worst time to have a son is eighteen years before a war."
            -- Unknown