Re: [ST] Valve size

Hi Erik,

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:54:54 -0400, Erik Miner <eeminer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not trying to be curt but why not just buy one from your Triumph dealer??

I might be answering a rhetorical question, but for me the ST is my only
mode of transport, and my 'local' Triumph dealer is a PITA to get to, plus
I can't afford to take time off work to get there, so it would be Saturday
at the earliest before I got the stem.  My tyre fitter is a 4 minute walk
away, and has fitted every motorbike tyre on my last 3 bikes for me over 8
years.

IF it is trivial to get the stem size, I can have the wheel back on the
bike for the middle of the week for the price of a couple of short walks.

Well, it all makes sense to me...

Andrew