RE: [ST] Actual Riding

>From: "David Pullen" <dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>Not all of us have been on this list since '99 (or whenever the list
>started), and not all of us have been riding for decades.  I for one
>appreciate all the contributions.  Maybe I'll feel differently in a couple
>of years, but for now I say keep 'em coming.

       See, David, it's not the questions, or the answers that tend to drive
me batty,
       it's the shear volume, for example, how many replies does it really
take to tell
       the list how to tell if a chain is worn out?  :))  That question was
answered
       37 posts ago, but I will bet we have at least 10 more today.  Hey, no
worries
       for me, I know how to use the delete key.

> > And not one, ONE, actual ride report.
>
>Fair enough, here's mine.  On Saturday I took a tour around north Georgia,
>starting in Gainesville.  A buddy from work tagged along.....<snip>

>From Dawsonville, we went on Hwy 53 west to Jasper.  A very nice, very
>twisty road - and today there is no traffic ahead of us!  That was perhaps
>the best run I'd ever had.  30-40 minutes of pure bliss!   <snip>
>
>He manages to keep it on the road, kicking up some crud from the shoulder,
>but only just barely.  Fortunately, they split off a little further up the
>road.  The rest of the trip back home was uneventful.
>
>   - Dave

       Man, I'm jealous of your geographic location, N. GA. and on up into
N.C is some fine riding.
       Glad you had a good time.  I think we know why the SUV's frame was
already bent  :))

       Dunc