From: Joel Ashman [mailto:ashmite@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 4:08 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Actual Riding

Hmmm....  Let's see how this season has been so far....

2 Weeks Ago:   35 Degrees and Rain.
1 Week Ago:    55 Degrees and Rain
Yesterday:       60 Degrees and Rain
Today:            55 Degrees and Rain
Tomorrow:      60 Degrees and Rain
Thursday:        65 Degrees (Yep, You Guessed it!)  RAIN!
Friday:             65-70 and Mostly Cloudy with a chance of *&^* RAIN!
Saturday:        65-70 and Sunny (But now must do yard work all day to
control the Jungle that has appeared due to *%*#^^'ing RAIN!)

(Then 1st Child Arrives.  Anyone want to buy a '00 ST?)

Joel "Soggy in DC" Ashman

<snip>

I'm sorry, but I just have this image of dozens of pristine Sprints, with
all the latest and greatest mods, sitting on a pedestal, in the living room.

  Squeaky clean, and zero miles.  My god folks, if you spend this much time
discussing the minutiae, and then acting on it, you can't be riding much.

aaaarrrggghhhh,

<snip>